Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh how I love to send packages!

I love to send out packages! I've been furiously working on a couple of packages that I plan on sending out tomorrow! And because I am the over-achiever I sometimes am, I've tried to make most everything. 


For my cousin Stephen and his wife:


Here is the finished owl stuff. I didn't make the wooden owl,
BUT I did WIN it! You can paint it and everything!!

For my cousin Ben and his wife


Check out the Hand crocheted edging :)
Totally home-made...if you count home-made as going to Khols...
I can claim the beanie though!

No package sending session is complete without some stuff for my Best Friend Jackie! (And don't think that this is everything....What kind of friend would I be if I left no surprises...)

Here are the finished booties for Jackie!
I love the tiny roses on the side!
Here is a much better picture than yesterday's post!
It no longer looks like it was dipped in plutonium

Same hat as before, but in a pink cotton yarn.
Don't like the pink hat/white rose combo? No problem!
I've made 5 more interchangeable roses you can choose from. 
You wanna know how to make something pictured above? Let me know, and I'll do a tutorial for you! Since I only have 6 followers, I'm pretty flexible with requests ;)

9 comments:

Linze Kate said...

I wanna know how you did the booties! Seriously - they are my FAVORITE thing. I've been telling everyone about them! :)
*muah*

Hallie said...

I just found your site. Very cute stuff. I would like to know how to make the hat with the flower.

thanks!
Hallie

Cassie said...

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THOSE ROSES!!!!! mcheger@gmail.com

Veronica said...

I want to know how to make those roses! They are so dang cute!!
veronica.marroquin@gmail.com

shansen20 said...

I'd vote for the roses too. I tried one recently but when I rolled it up according to the directions, it didn't look right. Thanks!!

prairiedogs said...

I'd be up for any of the items with a tutorial! I need some tutorials in my life!

Amy Marquez said...

I like to see the tutorial for the cute crochet hat with flower. Thanks!

Benjamin said...

I LOVE IT! You are so talented!! :) Those are way cute little booties! The flowers on the side are a cute idea! -Krystal

Heidi said...

I'd love a tutorial on the hand crocheted edge blanket. So cute! I've only seen how to do it with hemstitching on the edge.