Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kickin it at 31 Weeks

This baby is getting huge! I mean if this girl isn't a chunker, I'm gonna be surprised. I feel like the little squirt has taken over my entire belly. If I even DARE to bend over, she gives me a swift kick to the ribs, just to remind me who's boss. Yeah. I just hope she's this headstrong when it comes to boys. Maybe give THEM a swift kick to the ribs. 
Objects in picture appear smaller than they are... that's the joy in good camera angles. 
Only two more months until I get sucked into her pint sized orbit...because I'll tell you what, she already has me and the hubbs wrapped around her tiny Mike and Ike fingers (actually I have no idea how big her fingers are... I almost said mini carrots, but then I realized that would give her mutant hands and no daughter of mine will have massively disproportional fingers!)


In the meantime I am nesting BIG TIME. I've already washed, folded, and organized all of her clothes into her perfectly organized closet. Pathetic, right? Who do I think I am?? I even had the audacity to pre-pack her diaper bag. Who does that?? I need something to take care of...in fact, I was seconds away from buying a hamster today...I had to talk myself down and leave the store before I made any irrational decisions

Just for the record, I have been crafting A LOT lately. Which means there are some tutorials in the soon to be future. 
Including these cute mirrors...
Yeah, I made them. What? 
You thought I forgot how to use Mod Podge since my crafting hiatus?
It's like you don't even know me at all. Shame to you. Shaaaame. 

5 comments:

Stitch a Wish Designs said...

Congratulations, you look adorable !!

liz @ bon temps beignet said...

You look so cute! I just hit 21 weeks on sunday and feel like i've really popped in the past 2 weeks. It's becoming more and more real every day.

I can't wait to see your little girl's room. We're having a boy, so there's not nearly as much cute stuff :/

Anonymous said...

OMG you are so adorable!

AmandaJean said...

Such a cute baby bump :-) makes me almost miss having one...and I can't wait for the mirror tute!

Lisita said...

You are as adorable as ever. I've been meaning to tell you I was so glad you FB friended me. :) Can't wait to see pics of your little darling!