Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What the PIN?

I flipping love Pinterest.
I spend more time on that site than I do Facebook (and that's sayin' a lot)


For those of you who are like "What the pin?" here's why I love it...

You can save all of those cool tutorials you love for later...
With a picture...
In a category...
All organized and crap...
And see what tutorials others like as well. 

I'm a pin whore (can I say that??)

You should definitely come follow me...I swear, my pins are golden. GOLDEN!!
Baby ideas, recipes (that I never make...), crafts, family crap, kids activities, sewing patterns, and organizational ideas... It's all there baby!

Check me out HERE

9 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah... I'm a pin whore too :) LOVE pinterest. I'm totally addicted.

teresaS said...

I've just recently started Pinning. I love it but haven't had enough time to do much yet. I'm now following you. I took a quick look and love a lot of your stuff!! See you in Pinland...

Amanda Anne said...

Oh! Pinterest is the BEST!! Following you now - you need a little Pinterest "P" on your sidebar!!!

scrapproject365.blogspot.com

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in to say hi! I love the quilt below. I've always wanted to make a quilt, but been too scared!

Jen said...

I'm a pin-addict, too. I've actually pinned a few of your things lol.

Jenessa said...

i just found you... while being a pin whore!

Linze Kate said...

I am OBSESSED as well! Love it.... Love it a lot.
*muah*

Julie said...

Looove pinterest! I'd follow you but I'm on the stinkin' waiting list! Will you send me an invite & I promise I will follow you! Thanks :)

julieta1818(at)hotmail.com

Kate Moore said...

I have recently become a Pintrest addict as well! It's awesome :)